There is nothing like a fresh start!
I am so happy to be blogging again! Writing is my therapy and while it was nice to take a break from it, I also realized how much I missed it. So a few years later, here we are.
I hope to use this space to share pieces my life, create content that’s useful, (hopefully) you enjoy, or provides some sort of entertainment value.
Whatever I’m doing in life, whether it’s a weekend in Disneyland, healing my body, acupuncture, wandering around the farmers market, harassing Bam, hiking in Zion (I’m secretly hoping you ask me to write about that adventure), you’re coming with me. I’ll also be offering tips and lame jokes along the way.
If you are sarcastic, real, are not easily offended & have a sense of humor, this is a blog for you. If not….well…..yeah…..we can part as friends.
Random stuff about me:
- I grew up in Fresno, CA & now live in Monterey, CA.
- I am convinced that going out to dinner is some form of torture. It’s one of the things I dislike the most, along with wearing jeans.
- One day I want to be an entrepreneur but I’m not sure what I want to do just yet. Working for myself is far more interesting than punching a time clock.
- I bartend on a golf course and one time I made Justin Timberlake a cocktail – double Goose, soda with a lime. I had no idea it was him until about 20 minutes after, but I still remember his drink.🤷🏼♀️
- I have the worst social anxiety, but if you met me IRL, you wouldn’t even know it.
- My joints hurt when the sun goes down. JK but I don’t like to be out after dark.
- IMHO the best days go by the sun, not a schedule.
- If clothing has buttons, I will most likely not own or wear it. I currently own one pair of jeans and that is one too many. #longliveyogapants
- I stand up & fight for myself. No one runs over me. Cowboy has helped with this tremendously.
- The words moist, mouth-feel, nut milk & nut cheese can go away forever.
- The amount of natural sugar I consume might shock you, but it has helped & continues to help heal my gut.
- I just got braces yesterday. So now I’m 4 eyed brace face and rocking it.
Okay so now it’s your turn to spill a few things about you in the comments below. I would love to know where you live and some random facts!
Thank you for stopping by, I’ll be uploading new content really soon.